Wednesday 22 September 2010

22/09/2010

Well howdy,

Well, let's see, what first...

The crazy notion of adapting Shakespeare I think. It is taking Shylock's monologue discussing and qualifying his reasons for revenge, only for it to be concerned with the death penalty rather than race. I'm drop the idea for the moment, as now is the time to get on with things that are cemented, rather than off the cuff notions. If the work was to be made, it would have to be really well done, so the gravitas of the subject isn't lost.

What else?

Add a meeting with Peter, the one whose tutor group I'm in. A positive start, if a little vague at this point, a good stepping stone for the times ahead. I think if I make a point of arranging meetings, the gathering work to present at them then fourth year should go by fairly well.

Other than the wall and the photos, haven't made much work, though I've expanded my equipment base a little, so that is not bad.

Ciao for now

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment